SI Series safety limit switches combine switch and actuator in one device that mounts directly to a machine. The switch is actuated by the presence or movement of a mechanical machine guard and triggers an output when the guard reaches a user-defined switching point.
- Four actuator types are available—lever, spindle-mount lever, plunger, and roller
- Mechanically coded actuators use two independent operating elements to minimize intentional tampering or defeat
- Rotating head and top or side engagement allows for eight different actuator positions
- One-piece switch eliminates need for alignment, engagement and risk of breakage of a separate actuator
- Design meets positive opening requirements for safety interlocks
- IEC IP65 rated housing